This Australian-designed LED dimmer lets you dim and switch lights from one dial. It's simple to operate but packed with features. This includes the ability to control a light from several different dimmer switches in the same room. Additional features include:
- Suits retrofit or new dimmable LED lighting installs.
- Intuitive: twist to dim, push to switch on & off.
- 0-100% dimming range on most LED lights.
- Clever controls like Quick Flick to jump to full brightness.
- Wake & sleep timers - double tap to dim up or down over 30 minutes.
- Illuminated halo ring on the dial with customisable colours.
- Suitable for one-way, two-way, three-way, and multi-way dimming.
There are many dimmers in the market, including plenty of cheaper options. But electricians need dimmers that offer broad compatibility, precise control and reliable operation. The Diginet MMDM/RT delivers this with flexible installation and adjustability during setup. Installer friendly features include:
- Fits Australian wall switch plate apertures.
- No separate mechanical light switch usually required.
- Active only two-wire connection, no neutral needed.
- Programmable brightness range (high and low).
- Option to set a default dim level (memory dimmer mode).
- Control how the indicator light behaves in setup.
- Dim low power LED lights with as little as 1W load.
- Control up to 400W of dimmable LED lights.
- Optimised for LED, but also compatible with incandescent, halogen dichroic and compact fluorescent CFLs.
- MultiMate technology allows multi-way dimming without extra wiring (for lighting on a common circuit).
How LEDSmart+ MultiMate Technology Works
MultiMate is Diginet Control System's name for multi-way dimming without the complication of new wiring. It solves a common lighting conundrum:
Where to put the dimmer?
With conventional dimming, a bedroom's overhead lights might be controlled with a dimmer by the door and light switches near the bed. Standard dimmers don't function well together on the same lighting circuit. So you have to choose one location for the dimmer and simple switches elsewhere.
With MultiMate, you have full control over your lights from any dimmer connected to it in the room. See the example below:
Multi-way bedroom example: dim and switch the same lighting from each dimmer switch. No need to get out of bed!
Specifications - Diginet MMDM/RT LED Dimmer Switch
|1-400W (see data sheet below for details)
|220-240 V AC
|Switch Plate Suitability
|All leading brands (Clipsal 30M style, see images for an examples)
|Rotary dial to adjust brightness
|Single push inward for on/off.
|Minimum & maximum brightness, dimmer memory, MultiMate on/off, LED indicator behaviour, disable push button (if a separate switch is present), kick start mode
|0-100% for most LED lights
|22mm x 24mm x 52mm (depth excluding dial)
|Installation by electrician, for retrofit or new install
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.