The BONITO 1-Light Timber Round Pendant Light radiates captivating allure to your home, combining rustic and glamorous aesthetics with its tear drop shape and natural timber frame atop stainless steel poles. Be enchanted as 1 energy saving E27 bulb holders generate a warm and pleasant illumination, free from eye strain. Place this versatile pendant in the living room, dining area, or any spot in your home and be amazed at its magical transformation!
- Constructed of solid metal with timber
- Rated for one bulb 60W max. E27 base bulbs (not included).
- Adjustable rod comes in connectable segments for a customizable length.
- Dimmer switch compatible.
- Can be mounted on a vaulted ceiling.
- Suitable for use indoors in dry locations not directly exposed to excessive moisture and water.
- Some assembly required.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth. Avoid the use of all cleaners and abrasives as they will damage the finish.
- Chandeliers weighing more than 22 kgs. cannot be mounted alone to a standard outlet box and require additional bracing above the ceiling where they are to be installed. Professional installation is required.
- 240V manufactured to AUS standards for Australia.
- Chandelier Light Body: Diameter: 17.5 cm ; Height: 40.8 cm
- Minimum Height: 55.8 cm
- Maximum Height: 145.8 cm
- Canopy: Dia 15.5 cm, H 3.8 cm
- Rods: one 15 cm, one 30 cm, one 60 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kgs.
When the word chandelier comes to mind, we tend to think about those large and sparkly lighting fixtures installed in elegant and luxurious spaces emitting a tremendous amount of gleaming and bright light. But there is more to chandelier than just this. There is a wide range of types and various features and designs of chandeliers available in shops.
So when you go shopping chandeliers without prior research and preparation, you will be left confused and with various questions in mind. "are crystal and metal brass chandeliers still a popular style?", "what type of designer chandelier will look best in a mid-century modern room?", "what should be the width and height of the chandelier for your room?" questions like these may come up in your mind.
So it is important to do your research before going to buy a chandelier. Continue reading to understand which type and size of the chandelier is for your house and clarify other questions in your mind.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.