Introducing LED PAR36 low voltage landscape lighting bulb.
The first LED alternative that fits directly into fixtures such as; The Big Par, The Ground Hog, and our Commercial Well Light.
Features & Benefits
- 8 Watts
- 400 Lumens
- 35,000 hrs for use in WET environments
- 2700K Color Temperature
- Thermal Plastic Body
- PAR 36 TERMINAL SCREW BASE
- 80+ CRI
- Stainless Steel Pins
- Multiple Beam Spreads FL (Flood 38º) and WF (Wide Flood 60º)
- Made for use in Enclosed Fixtures and Dap Location
- IP Rating 67
- Volts - 12V AC/DC Optimum (9-15V AC/DC)
- Constant Current Driver for Long Life
Dimmable with Lutro Magnetic Dimmers
- Dimming may Reduce Life Span
- Fixture Required (Not Included)
- Low Voltage Transformer or Electronic Transformer Required (Not Included)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.