20 METER BLACK IP65 FESTOON KIT WITH 22 FREE INCANDESCENT BULBS GLOBES
Product SKU: BF20B-E27-240V
Rated Lamp Holder Wattage: 20W
Rated Lighting Chain Wattage: 1500W max
Distance Between Lamp Holders: 80cm
Distance From Waterproof Male Connector To First Socket: 40cm
Distance From Waterproof Female Connector To First Socket: 40cm
- 20m string is IP65 rated and is perfectly safe for indoor and outdoor use (most other suppliers are IP20 to IP44)
- 20 x E27 (Edison Screw) Sockets on commercial-grade cable.
- The light string can be joined together to make longer string lights. It has a universal joint on both ends.
- Eyelets are available on every lamp holder for easy mounting without any professional assistance.
- Suitable for both indoor or outdoor use.
- Australian 2 pin plug and waterproof connectors
- The length of the Au plug to the first globe is 4.4M
- 240 Volt Standard Australian plug for easy install
Product colour: Black
IP rating: IP65
Warranty: 2 Year
Festoon lighting is a dynamic outdoor and indoor party décor light string featuring a vintage look and feel. Festoon lights indoor or outdoors string comes with 22 x 11 watt incandescent warm white light bulbs.
The 20-meter (240V) strand with one end of the cable has an Australian wall power plug, and another end is connectable. Sets can be joined together to make longer string lights. The string has a universal joint for both ends to enhance the length to 28, 44, or 56 meters.
When used with LED bulbs these festoon lights are also equally effective if you use them indoors as these will make your interiors warm and snug. Please note LED globes in exposed festoon lights or any fitting must only be used in IP65 rated lamp holders such as our festoon kits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We clean up after ourselves.
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
Together, participating businesses have…
- Removed more than thousands of tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provided carbon-neutral shipping for more than millions of orders
Here's how it works: For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Let's meet a few of the companies removing carbon from the sky.
Heirloom's direct air capture technology enhances the carbon mineralization process. Heirloom's technology speeds up the rate at which naturally occurring minerals capture CO₂ rather than using energy-intensive fans to draw air in.
Remora captures CO₂ from semi-truck tailpipes as they drive, with the CO₂ destined for long-term storage.
Charm captures CO₂ using plant waste, converts it into a stable, carbon-rich liquid, and safely stores it deep underground—out of reach of wildfires and soil erosion.