- Light Colour: Multicolour
- Light Length(m): 3
- Lead Wire (m): 2
- Total Length(m): 5
- 100cm between Two Stakes
- Overall Height:67
- Cable Colour: Black
- Power Source: Solar
- Power Details: 1*AA 400mAh Ni-Mh
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor & Outdoor Use (Do not place solar panel in shady areas)
- IP Rating: IP44
- 8 Functions:*Combination, *In Waves, *Sequential, *SLO-GLO, *Flash, *Slow Fade, *Twinkle, *Steady On
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We clean up after ourselves.
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
Together, participating businesses have…
- Removed more than thousands of tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provided carbon-neutral shipping for more than millions of orders
Here's how it works: For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Let's meet a few of the companies removing carbon from the sky.
Heirloom's direct air capture technology enhances the carbon mineralization process. Heirloom's technology speeds up the rate at which naturally occurring minerals capture CO₂ rather than using energy-intensive fans to draw air in.
Remora captures CO₂ from semi-truck tailpipes as they drive, with the CO₂ destined for long-term storage.
Charm captures CO₂ using plant waste, converts it into a stable, carbon-rich liquid, and safely stores it deep underground—out of reach of wildfires and soil erosion.