Choose the ideal color temperature & beam spread when adding to cart.
Our LED MR16 Bulbs are a CONFORMING SIZE. Our LED Lightbulbs will fit any of our LED landscape lighting fixtures that require an MR16 bulb. Our lamps are designed for landscape lighting and outdoor or indoor low voltage lighting.
Our high-performance LED lamps are specifically engineered to withstand the elements. Select the color temperature and beam angle that's best suited for the application.
- 3 LED Watts
- Wide input voltage 9-15V AC/DC
- 250 Lumens
- Beam angle options: 38º flood, 60º wide flood
- CRIa - 81.6
- CRI 14 - 94 (green leaf)
- Efficacy - 64.22 LpW avg
- GU 5.3 Base
- Rated to 40,000 hours
- 5 Year Warranty
- Flat Lens
- COB Chip Technology
- Cast aluminum body for improved thermal management
- Epoxy Potting making lamp suitable for outdoor wet environments in open or enclosed fixtures-IP54 Rated
- All LED's are measured at 12 volts AC/DC when determining expected life. Increasing voltage above 12 volts AC/DC may decrease life of LED.
- May be used with an Electronic Transformer, provided transformer meets minimum loads.
PLXC3-MR16-FL-27K or 30K
- PLXC3-MR16-WF-27K or 30K
- PLXC3-MR16-FL-27K or 30K
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We clean up after ourselves.
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
Together, participating businesses have…
- Removed more than thousands of tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provided carbon-neutral shipping for more than millions of orders
Here's how it works: For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Let's meet a few of the companies removing carbon from the sky.
Heirloom's direct air capture technology enhances the carbon mineralization process. Heirloom's technology speeds up the rate at which naturally occurring minerals capture CO₂ rather than using energy-intensive fans to draw air in.
Remora captures CO₂ from semi-truck tailpipes as they drive, with the CO₂ destined for long-term storage.
Charm captures CO₂ using plant waste, converts it into a stable, carbon-rich liquid, and safely stores it deep underground—out of reach of wildfires and soil erosion.