Push Button Dimmer Switch For LED Lights
The Australian-designed Diginet MMDM/PB LED dimmer lets you dim and switch lights from one button. It's simple to operate yet packed with features, including the ability to control your lighting from several different dimmer switches in the same room. Additional features include:
- Suitable for upgrades or new dimmable LED lighting installs.
- Intuitive - click to switch on and off. Push and hold to dim up and down.
- 0-100% dimming range on most LED lights.
- Wake and sleep timers - double tap to dim up or down over 30 minutes.
- Customisable illuminated halo ring around the button (three colour options included).
- Programmable minimum and maximum light levels, kickstart, indicator light, and more.
- Suitable for one-way, two-way, three-way, and multi-way dimming.
Electricians need dimmers that offer broad compatibility, precise control and reliable operation. The Diginet MMDM/PB delivers this with flexible installation and adjustability during setup. Installer-friendly features include:
- Fits Australian wall switch plate apertures.
- Includes both flat button and rocker button options in the box.
- A separate mechanical light switch is usually not required.
- Active only two-wire connection, no neutral needed.
- Programmable brightness range (high and low).
- Option to set a default dim level (memory dimmer mode).
- Control how the indicator light behaves in setup.
- Dim low-power LED lights with as little as 1W load.
- Control up to 400W of dimmable LED lights.
- Optimised for LED but also compatible with incandescent, halogen dichroic and compact fluorescent (CFL).
- MultiMate technology allows multi-way dimming without extra wiring (for lighting on a common circuit).
How LEDSmart+ MultiMate Technology Works
MultiMate is Diginet Control System's name for multi-way dimming without the complication of new wiring. It solves a common lighting problem of "where to put the dimmer?"
Standard dimmers don't function well together on the same lighting circuit. So you must choose one location for the dimmer and simple switches elsewhere.
With MultiMate, you have full control over your lights from any dimmer connected to it in the room. See the example below:
Multi-way bedroom example: dim and switch the same lighting from each dimmer switch. No need to get out of bed!
MMDM/PB - *this item* a programmable push button dimmer and digital on/off switch. Supports multi-way dimming.
MMSW/PB - one to watch out for. It looks just like the MMDM/PB and costs less. But it is only a digital push-button switch and cannot dim lights.
Upgrading from another push-button dimmer?
The Diginet MMDM/PB has a similar form factor and push-button operation for dimming/switching as these products:
- Clipsal 31E2PUDM-WE Integrated Push Button Universal Dimmer
- CABAC HNS610DT S-Click Push Button Digital Dimmer Switch
- CLA PL-VELA Push Button LED Trailing Dimmer
- HPM 400A2PMWE Push Button Dimmer
Specifications - Diginet MMDM/PB LED Dimmer
|1-400W (see data sheet below for details)
|220-240 V AC
|Switch Plate Suitability
|All leading brands (Clipsal 30M style, see images for an examples)
|Push and hold button to adjust brightness up/down
|Single push for on/off.
|Set minimum & maximum brightness, dimmer memory, MultiMate on/off, indicator light behaviour, 30-minute wake & sleep mode, kick start mode.
|0-100% for most LED lights
|22mm x 24mm x 42mm
|Installation by electrician, for retrofit or new install
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.