Our RGB COB LED strip light uses 840x RGB chips per metre. The use of COB technology means the visible dots are almost eliminated. This gives the added advantage of not requiring a profile and lens to diffuse the unsightly dots.
COB flexible strip light offers a seamless visual linear light, eliminating any visual dots often found with traditional strip light. Ideal for installations where the LED strip will not be mounted within profile but seen.
This PCB is made using 3oz copper, this reduces voltage drop, so allows for a continuous 10m length without visible loss of brightness.
This LED strip carries an IP rating of 20, this is an indoor / dry environment LED strip only.
- Requires 24V driver (sold separately)
- Choose from a range of drivers between 60W and 200W to match the length of flexi-strip required
- Remote, wall mounted and CONNECT Wi-Fi controllers available as accessories
- For runs over 5m individual lengths should be connected in parallel
- Easy clip connector packs available as accessories
|Wattage 1m||15 W|
|Current 1m||1.26 A|
|Colour Temperature||RGB (Red, Green, Blue)|
|Colour Rendering Index Ra||N/A|
|Luminous Flux 1m||N/A|
|Dimmable||1 ∼ 100% (refer data sheet)|
|Construction / Protection Data|
|Substrate||Double layer FPCB
|Mounting||Double sided tape 3M 9080|
|Operating Temperature||-20 ∼ +70 C°|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ∼ +50 C°|
|Length||5m (Priced per meter)|
|Working Life||70,0000 hrs|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.