Enhance your parties and special events with this black 18m 24v Festoon String. Featuring flat 1.5mm thick 24V SAA certified cables (240v cables are round), this festoon string has an 18m side with 20 E27 (Edison Screw base) lamp holders, spaced 0.9m apart, with 24V 1-watt shatterproof S14 dimmable LED bulbs (lamps) that give off 2200K (Extra Warm White) light—perfect for those romantic, relaxing evenings. You can attach the lamp holders directly to a surface or attach them with a cable tie (the lamp holders have holes for cable ties, screws, or hooks).
The other side is a 5m tail with an IP65 connector leading to an IP67 SAA certified Mean Well driver. IP67 rating means it’s perfectly safe for indoor and outdoor use. With additional compatible festoon strings, this festoon string can be extended from 18m to over 180m. Similarly, the 5m tail can be extended to 10m. We offer 2 years warranty on the LED bulbs, cable and 5 years warranty on the driver.
About the festoon lights string:
- 18m string is IP65 rated and is perfectly safe for indoor and outdoor use (most other suppliers are IP20 to IP44)
- 20 x E27 (Edison Screw) Sockets on commercial-grade 24V cable.
- The light string can be joined together to make longer string lights. It has a universal joint on both ends.
- Eyelets are available on every lamp holder for easy mounting without any professional assistance.
- These bulbs are all 24 volts so must be used with the DC Driver which is provided.
- The driver is supplied with a 240 Volt Standard Australian plug for easy install
- The Low Voltage Commercial LED Festoon Kit is supplied with a Mean Well IP67 driver which comes with 5 years warranty.
About the dimmers:
- 1-10V Dimming Switch is designed to be retrofitted to your existing switch wall plate.
- Rotary PWM Dimming Switch can be mounted directly to a surface.
- Dimming switch with wireless remote you can conveniently turn on and off the lights and control the brightness of your dimmable LED light bulbs.
|Input voltage||24 volts|
|Distance between lamp holders||90 cm|
|Distance from waterproof male connector to the first socket||45 cm|
Distance from the last socket to the waterproof female
|Lamp holder type||
Edison Screw (E27) with waterproof silicon rubber
SAA, RCM, CE and ROH
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We clean up after ourselves.
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
Together, participating businesses have…
- Removed more than thousands of tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere
- Provided carbon-neutral shipping for more than millions of orders
Here's how it works: For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Let's meet a few of the companies removing carbon from the sky.
Heirloom's direct air capture technology enhances the carbon mineralization process. Heirloom's technology speeds up the rate at which naturally occurring minerals capture CO₂ rather than using energy-intensive fans to draw air in.
Remora captures CO₂ from semi-truck tailpipes as they drive, with the CO₂ destined for long-term storage.
Charm captures CO₂ using plant waste, converts it into a stable, carbon-rich liquid, and safely stores it deep underground—out of reach of wildfires and soil erosion.