LED strip lighting has experienced remarkable advancements in the past few years, making it an ideal technology for creating ambient lighting in any interior. Our DO-IT-YOURSELF COBRA HOME 5 meter kit is perfect for transforming any area into an inviting space with its slim and bendable configuration.
COBRA HOME key benefits
- This strip is the latest Professional Grade DOT FREE COB technology
- At 8 watt per meter and over 800 lumens, this kit is the leader with pricing and quality on the market!
- This 5 meter kit can be cut (by yourself) to your desired length, it's flexible to go around corners, and so thin (only 8mm wide and 2mm tall) you can practically hide it anywhere.
- Inside the box you will find 5 meters of IP20 COB LED strip attached to an IP20 LED driver which you simply just plug in and turn on. It’s that simple. Straight out of the box and ready to go.
Here are our tips for strip lighting.
- Start off with a small project such as the kitchen and add some functional light to the meals preparation area or highlight the breakfast bar
- How about the Bathroom? LED strip around the vanity gives great functional light whilst at the same time highlights the features and adds depth
- The living room is another great area for strip lighting. Around the ceiling to add height to the room as well as giving you the ability to dim the strip for ambiance and create mood. For this room we would recommend the Dimmable strip kit.
How to choose what colour temperature strip to use in different areas?
This is the $64,000 question. Our tip would be to use cool (4000K) in the bathroom, Kitchens and laundry. This gives you a crisp clean feel. Also in the garage and areas where you have existing white or light tones in your tiles or cabinets.
Contrary to many beliefs, the light output of warm white versus cool white is no greater than the other. The image below can give you an idea of how visually the colour temperature will appear.
The use of this strip requires mounting on aluminium extrusion for warranty purposes.
Warranty: 5 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.